$15 / hour - Part-time
Drive our van to transport children with special needs and/or facing homelessness. Start training today!!!
TCT, Inc. is well known throughout central Minnesota for their customer friendly and reliable service. We have several driving positions available. We are looking for drivers to meet our increased demand for Type III/Special Needs school van transportation. APPLY TODAY!!
This can be an extremely rewarding position for the right candidate. Sometimes kids get caught up in extreme family struggles and have to move. We provide these kids the transportation they need to attend their school of origin; sometimes their only stable environment. We are looking for individuals who are compassionate towards children, love to drive and want one of the most "feel good" jobs you could have. Many of our drivers are retirees, new entrepreneurs or continuing education students taking on-line and/or midday classes.
- Drivers keep company mini van at home so there is no need to drive your personal vehicle to and from work.
- Guaranteed hours; if your route is close to home and short, you are guaranteed a minimum of 15 hours per week (for a 5 day work week.)
- Split shift, seasonal (school year) or year round if you like.
- We pay all gas, maintenance and insurance; NO LEASING FEES.
- Compensation: $15 per hour (mini van) plus paid holidays (after 90 days.)
- We offer various bonus programs.
- After your 1st full yr of employment you receive 3.5 wks of paid time off.
- Easy relaxing atmosphere; a rewarding job helping student's get to and from school.
-A valid Minnesota Class D license
-Ability to pass a MnDOT Physical
-Ability to pass a Criminal Background Check
-Ability to pass a Motor Vehicle Record Check
-Available from both 6:00a.m.-10a.m. and 1:30p.m.-5pm, Monday thru Friday (Note: must be available for both, not just one)